A full maintenance contract covering your vehicle leaves you responsible for the following items:
- “Topping Up” oil between services
- Valeting and garaging
- Engine Tuning
- Accidental damage, including windscreens, light lenses and irreparable puncture damage to tyres. Tyre damage may be charged according to the terms of your contract.
- Fares incurred in connection with a breakdown
- Parking and Traffic Offences
- Mechanical repairs resulting from neglect or misuse.
We wish you happy and trouble-free motoring. If you have any problems remember that the Sandicliffe Motor Contracts
team is only a phone call away.