Sandicliffe Motor Contracts customers can now benefit from wider availability of Kwik Fit sites across the UK when replacing their tyres, thanks to the recent expansion of their tyre partners operational coverage in the UK.
Kwik Fit who are Sandicliffe Motor Contracts tyre partner have announced their expansion of their operational network with the inclusion of STS Tyre Pros & Tyre City into the portfolio, bringing their sites to an excess of 700 outlets for fleet customers to choose from.
STS Tyre Pros was founded in 2006 by tyre wholesale giant, Stapleton’s Tyre Services and aims to offer the highest level of customer care and high-quality service. The inclusion of STS Tyre Pros into the Kwik Fit portfolio will provide customers with additional access predominantly in the south and east of England.
Tyre City sites will also be included the operational network of our tyre partner Kwik Fit and will be available to customers across the UK including areas in the south, south west and west of England. The Tyre City centres also extend to the north east and north of England including many areas of Scotland which will provide additional conveniences for many fleet customers who operate nationally.
Paul Eastwood, Commercial Director at Sandicliffe Motor Contracts commented,
“We’re really pleased to be bringing this positive news from our tyre partner to our customers. Because of Kwik Fits expansion, our customers will now benefit from being able to use over 700 tyre centre sites across the UK, not to mention the services of their mobile tyre fitting service. Supported by our customer and technical services team, you can rest assured that whenever you need to change your tyre our team will be on hand to support you in your needs and now able to facilitate your requests just about anywhere in the UK.”
Are your tyres currently road legal?
When was the last time you checked your tyres and are they within the legal requirements?
The legal limit for minimum tread depth in the UK is 1.6mm across the central three-quarters of the breadth of the tyre and around the full circumference. However, our contract agreement states that tyres can be replaced from 2mm. This is to ensure customer safety and peace of mind that our customers never have to worry about poor tyre condition.
Get your tyres checked out by our tyre partner
If in doubt visit our tyre partners nearest centre to get your tyres checked or replaced at https://www.kwik-fit.com/locate-a-centre
For Sandicliffe Motor Contracts customers with maintained contract hire, you are covered for tyre replacement. Simply find and book in at your nearest Kwik Fit centre, STS Tyre Pros or Tyre City using the link above, remembering to leave plenty of tyre wear left should your tyre not be available for same-day fit.
Did you know you can book in advance?
- Customers can contact the SMC technical services team for advice and assistance by calling 0115 946 6466 at any time.
- Customers can book tyre replacement in advance by calling 0330 1231543
- Customers can locate a centre by visiting https://www.kwik-fit.com/locate-a-centre and utilise the services of Kwik Fit by calling in and informing that they have a SMC vehicle.
- Customers can process a booking online at https://fleetbookings.kwik-fit.com
- Customers can utilise the services of Kwik-Fit Mobile by calling 0330 1231534 to arrange for tyres to be fitted at the driver’s address
- In the event you need help in an emergency; customers can contact the AA on 0800 107 0255 for assistance with fitting the spare, or to be recovered to a local Kwik Fit centre within normal working hours.