The modern fleet comes in all shapes and sizes. And sometimes the job in hand requires something more hard-working than your conventional company car.
From vans and minibuses, to pick-up trucks and tippers – we can support your needs with both commercial vehicle funding, and fleet maintenance services. Specialising in light commercial vehicles, up to 7.5 tonnes, we can tailor your vehicle to your individual business’s needs.
Whether you have a fleet of 100 commercial vehicles or just one or two vans, there is no comprise on the level of service you receive. Find out more about what makes working with us working with us different.
As contract hire continues to be the most popular way to lease company cars, it’s no surprise van contract hire is on the rise too.
Why should you contract hire your next van?
- Free up your capital – use the thousands of pounds from outright purchasing your van to invest elsewhere in the business
- One fixed monthly cost – know exactly how much you owe each month, helping with budgeting and cash flow
- Managed maintenance costs – opting for maintenance included means all your servicing, maintenance and repairs (SMR), so no nasty surprises you haven’t budgeted for. We also include tyres in this too.
- Off ‘balance sheet’ – reduce your asset liability as you don’t own the van, the leasing company do
- Newer van – because you don’t have to shell out the costs upfront, your budget can stretch further
- Improved reliability – drivers spend more time out on the road rather than in the workshop and a newer, greener van can also lend itself to a long-term reduction in running costs, like fuel
- Fleet Maintenance – if you already own your vans, we can take away the stress and admin of SMR and tyres
- Sale and Leaseback – again, if you already own a vehicle fleet, it’s not too late to start benefiting from contract hire through sale and leaseback
A van is more than just transport, it is also a tool. A company commercial vehicle must be configured for the exact job in hand and we can help you effectively customise your van. From the small things like signage and ply lining, to bespoke body conversions and tail lifts, here are a few examples of ways you can customise your van:
- Livery and signage
- Ply ling and internal racking/storage
- Tow bars and lifts
- Roof racks and frails
- Security deadlocks, safes and cages
- Chassis cabs with box
- Luton and tipper body conversions
If you have something else in mind, just ask! We have created numerous bespoke conversion packages for our customers over the years. For more information, speak to your Account Manager or a member of our team on 0115 946 6466.