Following the introduction of the Corporate Manslaughter and Homicide Act 2007, and the Health & Safety Offences Act 2008, the importance of having a robust duty of care policy has accelerated up companies’ priority lists.
However, with the right advice and approach, you can meet your legal obligations quickly and very affordably.
- Sound, impartial and sensible advice – helping you unravel the legal small print to understand what you are / are not required to do
- Online driving licence checks
- Online driver risk assessments
- Driver training – either online or in-vehicle
- Company policies and procedures
- Driver handbooks – practical advice from our experts as to what is required